Visit our new website!!!
www.goodnessgrowsgardens.com
Offering a unique blend of gardening services to individuals wishing to nurture and find solace in the earth just outside their back door... Located in Warren County, New Jersey, Goodness Grows Gardens specializes in designing outdoor spaces tailored to the individual as well as the unique climatic niche of each garden. We offer personal gardening services including maintanence; guidance & advice for the do-it-yourselfer; planning, planting and harvesting edible gardens; seasonal and special occassion living displays; and exquisitely & individually designed outdoor living spaces.


Whoever loves and understands a garden will find contentment within...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010


It's early May again.... my husband is going hungry, the dust is piling up around the house. My to-do list has been neglected and unchecked. "Why?" you may ask.... No, my friends, it is not because my May gardening tasks have kept me occupied. Nor is my neglectfulness to blame on sickness or fatigue.... THE WISTERIA IS IN BLOOM!!! Try as I may, I cannot drag myself away from the sight of a Wisteria dripping with pendulous purple divinity. There is no plant that captures the essense of heaven more than Wisteria. ( I know I say this about almost everything, but I truly mean it this time.) The long fragrant panicles of Wisteria sinensis swaying in the breeze, clinging to a pergola with its woody strength truly sends me to a dreamlike state. Do yourself a favor and find a place for this majestic vine in your garden (or at least find a friend who has one!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment